FAMU 2020 Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel the same way tech2pharmd18, I had to stop checking the forum so much, it was making me more anxious lol!!
And good luck everyone!! Woooo almost there!!

Members don't see this ad.

It was one of the professors that does interviews that mentioned it to me...he said this year they have had more interviews than ever before because of the new campus. That is a lot considering there are only 170 seats for the program!
Oh okay gotcha!! Thank you for sharing the info!! :)

lol, I guess I will also take a break from the forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any news ?
Nope no news yet. I will post it in here the second I hear anything! I am hoping next week sometime we will hear back...based on last years thread they heard back around April 24th-26th. Although the holiday may delay things...not sure.

hey you guys. i've been secretly following you guys to stay on the up and up. i just created an account because i received an e-mail this morning saying that the undergrad portion of my application was incomplete. i called all the numbers just to be directed to another number. any way i'm a transfer student. I've already had my interview (it was ok). did anyone else receive this e-mail? any suggestions on what to do? anybody trying to go to crestview???

hey you guys. i've been secretly following you guys to stay on the up and up. i just created an account because i received an e-mail this morning saying that the undergrad portion of my application was incomplete. i called all the numbers just to be directed to another number. any way i'm a transfer student. I've already had my interview (it was ok). did anyone else receive this e-mail? any suggestions on what to do? anybody trying to go to crestview???

I just received that too! All it says on my irattler is that it is waiting for approval so I never looked into it since they told me my transcripts have been received. But I will call and find out later today. I am also applying to the crestview campus

Update on incomplete application....I called several times with no luck so I emailed the undergraduate admissions and I just received an email stating to disregard the previous email!!! They said the College of Pharmacy will complete their application review first. Soooo hopefully just one more week!

i haven't receive any email of that sort.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........I JUST RECEIVED MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER !!! .....CREST VIEW,...... ITS REAL GUYS !!!

Prayer helps !!!!.....keep praying....God bless you all

I GOT MY LETTER!!!! GOT IN THE CRESTVIEW CAMPUS!!!!!! It was via email!! :D SOOO EXCITED!!! Going to go celebrate now...good luck to everyone!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
I GOT MY LETTER!!!! GOT IN THE CRESTVIEW CAMPUS!!!!!! It was via email!! :D SOOO EXCITED!!! Going to go celebrate now...good luck to everyone!!!!

Cant wait to meet you all

Members don't see this ad :)
Good Evening
Congrats on everyone that was accepted ! I also received an acceptance letter. How do you know which campus you were accepted to? My orientation says Tallahassee. Does that mean I was accepted to the main campus? Those who are accepted to Crestview does your orientation say Crestview ?

Good Evening
Congrats on everyone that was accepted ! I also received an acceptance letter. How do you know which campus you were accepted to? My orientation says Tallahassee. Does that mean I was accepted to the main campus? Those who are accepted to Crestview does your orientation say Crestview ?

My has it written in bold saying "you have been selected
for our Crestview Education Center located in Crestview Florida"
...the orientation is still in Tallahassee though.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone else been accepted to the Tallahassee Campus ?

Someone should create a facebook page.

I got accepted to the Tallahassee Campus. Congrats to everyone else that was accepted!

I got the email about my account being incomplete but then got a disregard message. I didn't recieve an email about being accepted or not.. Did they send out all the acceptance letters today and then what about people who didn't recieve anything... Any word?

Well I'll just keep praying I want to get in more than anything! If anyone gets a rejection letter or waiting list letter or hears back next week post the day you heard back! If I recieve on of those letters I'll do the same, best of luck to all who has been accepted

Congratulations to the ones who have been accepted so far.

I got my acceptance letter for the Crestview campus also! Yayyyyy :) And today (the 18th) is my birthday!! What an amazing birthday present! And it's also Good Friday! Wow! I am ecstatic! I cannot wait to meet everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
My has it written in bold saying "you have been selected
for our Crestview Education Center located in Crestview Florida"
...the orientation is still in Tallahassee though.
Congratulations!! :)

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........I JUST RECEIVED MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER !!! .....CREST VIEW,...... ITS REAL GUYS !!!
Congratulations eddyLo! :) Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else!

i got in guys........why was my letter in the junk inbox????? I'm literally shaking. so excited can't wait to meet you all..

hey another question any body have any idea what the tuition is? particularly for the crestview campus? i can't find it on the website

congrats everyone!

i got in guys........why was my letter in the junk inbox????? I'm literally shaking. so excited can't wait to meet you all..

Awww congratulations......As far as the tuition, it's about 10,000 per semester for out of state students. And also, you are regarded as an undergrad student for your first two years (for financial aid reasons). I came across this information by going through last year's thread.

Question...my acceptance letter and the Acknowledgement of Acceptance Form both have some sort of ad that says PDF Complete on the left hand corner of the letters, does anyone else have this? I thought it was my computer but even on my phone and my other laptops shows this and when I print it includes this ad too. Anyone know how I can get rid of it?

Question...my acceptance letter and the Acknowledgement of Acceptance Form both have some sort of ad that says PDF Complete on the left hand corner of the letters, does anyone else have this? I thought it was my computer but even on my phone and my other laptops shows this and when I print it includes this ad too. Anyone know how I can get rid of it?

Mine as well. I dont think you can get rid of it. Just sign and mail/fax it to them.

Mine as well. I dont think you can get rid of it. Just sign and mail/fax it to them.

Thanks! I didn't want to send it like that...it looks so unprofessional :/ but I wasn't able to get rid of it so I am just going to fax it that way too

Thanks! I didn't want to send it like that...it looks so unprofessional :/ but I wasn't able to get rid of it so I am just going to fax it that way too

Yeah, me too. They just need an immediate confirmation that you will be attending. This will help them track their wait listed students. Did you join the fb page ?

Yeah, me too. They just need an immediate confirmation that you will be attending. This will help them track their wait listed students. Did you join the fb page ?

I just requested to join two of the facebook pages...the ones that are closed group. I didn't know what was the difference so I requested both

I got the email about my account being incomplete but then got a disregard message. I didn't recieve an email about being accepted or not.. Did they send out all the acceptance letters today and then what about people who didn't recieve anything... Any word?

Same here, I received the incomplete email and minutes later the disregard. But no acceptance or denial. Received around 4 om Friday.

Just called and there will be letters sent out all week. Anyone want to try their luck and call and see if all the accptence letters have been sent out?? Hope is still alive

Just recieved my letter. My interview was beyond tough but I had faith and patience. Good things come with prayer. Excited to take the next step in becoming awesome pharmacist with the rest of you. Check your email for those of you who were in my shoes about an hour ago.

Im back!!!! Annndddd, I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!! YAY!!! Well worth the wait! I got into Tallahassee!!!

I also got accepted to Tallahassee! Congrats everyone!

Congratulations to Nosaints, Tech2pahdjac, and Aikemaj15!!! Woohoo!! We all have orientation in Tallahassee so see you all then!!! :)

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted to the Tallahassee campus soooooo excited