FAMU College of Pharmacy Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Im in North Carolina unfortunately lol

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
for those who got accepted what is the subject that I should look for in my email?

Last edited:
what did they say? can you copy the sentences thay they mention?
"I, [my name], understand that I have been approved for admission into the first professional year of the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Program in the College of Pharmacy, Crestview Educational Center."

"I, [my name], understand that I have been approved for admission into the first professional year of the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Program in the College of Pharmacy, Crestview Educational Center."
thank you! Mine isn't say Crestview, so i think it is definitely main campus. goodluck to those havent received the acceptance letters !

Reactions: 1 user
I am from Charlotte, NC! North Carolina in the house :)

Hi,

Is there anyone else that is still waiting on an acceptance letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been checking my email like every 10 minutes lol I don't have much hope left to be honest.

True. Well that's something going for you. My interview was baaaad. I just hope my academics and other achievements would help but so far no luck.

True. Well that's something going for you. My interview was baaaad. I just hope my academics and other achievements would help but so far no luck.

Yea. I heard some past posts for Famu that students had some bad experiences with interviews and they still got in. I am going to keep checking later today and next week.

Does anybody know is there is a Facebook page already created?

Congrats again to all who have been accepted. For the rest of us, let's keep our heads up and make it through this weekend. Trying to keep the faith :)

Still waiting for the acceptance letter

Do NOT start a facebook page! There is already one made...

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far :)

Ok everybody. It's a new week. Time to keep our hopes up. I just got off of the phone with the office of Student Services and they said that letters would continue to be sent out for the rest of this week. Keep your heads up and keep checking your emails. I have hope for all of us (though it is hard to keep it lol) Congrats again to all who were already accepted and good luck to the rest of us still waiting!

Ok everybody. It's a new week. Time to keep our hopes up. I just got off of the phone with the office of Student Services and they said that letters would continue to be sent out for the rest of this week. Keep your heads up and keep checking your emails. I have hope for all of us (though it is hard to keep it lol) Congrats again to all who were already accepted and good luck to the rest of us still waiting!

Nice! I am hoping good news will come for everyone that is waiting.

Well. This sucks. Just got off the phone with the student services. They said that if we have not received an acceptance by now that we probably won't. Congrats again to those who were accepted. Sorry to the rest of us.

Well. This sucks. Just got off the phone with the student services. They said that if we have not received an acceptance by now that we probably won't. Congrats again to those who were accepted. Sorry to the rest of us.

What about waitlists? Do you know if they sent those out?

Hi Everyone, Do you know if anyone has received a letter for wait list or denial?

I everyone, check your emails, I just received my denial letter for FAMU.

Oh okay. Hmm. I guess their probably still working on sending more letters.

Has any transfer students gotten their acceptance letter yet? This wait is killing!

Have not gotten any email yet!

I got accepted and was hoping to meet my classmates! Add me on Facebook my name is Andra Jackson. :)

What's the latest news guys? Still haven't heard anything regarding my interview! That's not good!

Hi everyone! I was accepted to the crestview campus and just looked at apartments today. I really liked spring creek apartments. Best deal is two bedroom and have a roommate.

Hi everyone! I was accepted to the crestview campus and just looked at apartments today. I really liked spring creek apartments. Best deal is two bedroom and have a roommate.

Hi!! congratulations! I'm also at crestview. did you look at bel aire terrace apartments by chance?