Fantasy football

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, if you can see the lounge/den.....we have 5 spots open in our yahoo league.

Wanna play......find the thread in the den and ask. However, you must be active and adjust for bye weeks.

Please dont close this thread....thanks.

I will let everyone know when it is full and then close or whatever.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, if you can see the lounge/den.....we have 5 spots open in our yahoo league.

Wanna play......find the thread in the den and ask. However, you must be active and adjust for bye weeks.

Please dont close this thread....thanks.

I will let everyone know when it is full and then close or whatever.

Still have 1 spot left......so if you are interested. Find the thread and the link. Sign up

Didn't know we had SDNer's into Fantasy Football...awesome. As an aside, what do people think of putting this on the Amcas as a hobby? At work, our league builds camaraderie and helps pass the time during the cold winters in the northeast. Plus, anyone who plays understands the the dedication and research everyone puts in week in and week out (Of course, if people really did their research, A.P. wouldn't have been taken in the 3rd and 4th rounds). Thoughts??

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't know we had SDNer's into Fantasy Football...awesome. As an aside, what do people think of putting this on the Amcas as a hobby? At work, our league builds camaraderie and helps pass the time during the cold winters in the northeast. Plus, anyone who plays understands the the dedication and research everyone puts in week in and week out (Of course, if people really did their research, A.P. wouldn't have been taken in the 3rd and 4th rounds). Thoughts??

You're going to get laughed at.

agreed. I am a HUGE football nut but I would not out FF as a hobby. if you play intermural/flag football you can put that as a hobby.

SDN has spoken. Intramural football it is.

:laugh: SDN would make an innocent discusssion about Fantasy Football into an app boosting thread.