FDA Rotation 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Has anyone who applied for an FDA rotation for 2021-2022 heard back yet?
I know they typically start to notify around mid-January but I'm just anxious to hear back!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything yet, but hopefully we are contacted soon. I saw people post on previous forums that they heard back anywhere from early January to late February.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything yet either

I haven’t heard anything either! I keep checking my spam just in case. I really want the rotation. Do any of you know the acceptance rate?

I haven’t heard anything either! I keep checking my spam just in case. I really want the rotation. Do any of you know the acceptance rate?
I don’t know the acceptance rate, but I have heard that they do take in a good amount of students! I’m not sure though if the pandemic will change how much students they take in this year.

I don’t know the acceptance rate, but I have heard that they do take in a good amount of students! I’m not sure though if the pandemic will change how much students they take in this year.
Well that’s good to know. Fingers crossed for us all! 🤞🏾

Just received an acceptance! So I believe they have started to slowly send them out. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations!! 🎉 Did you get an email directly or did your experience coordinator inform you?

Members don't see this ad :)
@rxme
No still waiting. I’m really hoping to get notified soon. Fingers crossed!!

Reactions: 1 user
I’m still waiting as well 😩! I hope to hear soon to finalize my APPE schedule 🤞🏾🤞🏾

I still haven't received any news yet either! Hoping for the best for all of us!

Just checking in on the status. Have any denial letters gone out yet? Usually, that is how to tell when the notification cycle is over.

My experiential coordinator has not received any denial letter.

Has anyone heard anything yet?

I got a rejection letter today from my experiential office. Hoping you guys get some positive news though!

I also received a rejection letter yesterday. 😔 good luck to those who are still waiting!

*sighs* I have yet to hear back, no denial letter, nothing. I am told to assume that I was denied/rejected so that I can move on with scheduling. So sorry to those of us who did not get it. We all have wonderful qualities, the profession of pharmacy is lucky to have us!

Congratulations to those who did get accepted!

I got a rejection letter as well.

Sorry to those who did not get selected, but as @rxme said, the profession of pharmacy is lucky to have us. :giggle: