FDA Rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

triton2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard back yet. Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Me either. My experiential coordinator said she hadn't heard back anything regarding anyone who applied from my school. The deadline for informing people they didn't get it was supposed to be Feb 28th, so maybe we're in luck?

They sent one e-mail out to our experiential coordinator late Sunday evening (March 2nd) despite the deadline of Feb. 28th. The e-mail included a list of all students that applied from our SOP that did not receive a rotation from the FDA. I had gotten my hopes up after hearing no news as of Feb. 28th, but it looks like they were a little behind this year. I hope you both have better luck!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard back yet either...I'm hoping they are still trying to make a decision :-/

My experiential coordinator has replied that no word yet from the FDA

This is really late but my experiential coordinator received an email today with my acceptance. Perhaps they are a bit behind? :)
Hope you guys got some good news too!

I found out the end of Jan. My preceptor called me and offered me the spot. Once I accepted, she sent an official letter to me.

Last edited:
I got into FDA for January 2015.

If anyone needs FDA housing, feel free to PM me! After searching for like the past 4 months I finally found a really awesome place that's fairly priced and 10 minutes from the FDA.