Figures/notes/pages that are GREAT to add to FA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guitarguy23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have know of any good figures/notes/pages from other review books that they found helpful to add to FA (unbound, etc)? I am using a modified Tau method and have unbound my FA, written in notes from most review books, but I wanted to ask about particular pages or figures some of you think are great.

I'm debating on unbinding HY Neuro pages from the imaging chapter and throwing them in there, because I hear that Neuro is tested with a lot of images. Anatomy too.

Also, Lippincott's Biochem review book has some great figures, but is it worth it to put some of these in?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Good point GuitarGuy.. the rests between the pages let you find the rhythm.. Make no doubt about it.. Goljan is helpful to many...
And use Hope to make it thru... no one ever said it would be easy

Last edited:
Good point GuitarGuy.. the rests between the pages let you find the rhythm.. Make no doubt about it.. Goljan is helpful to many...
And use Hope to make it thru... no one ever said it would be easy

Thanks! I read your post 5x time and I think I made some sense out of it, in a weird way!

I took step 10 days ago but thanks.

good info,I read your post 5x time and I think I made some sense out of it, in a weird way!thanks
6WrS