Finals Are Over!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Napoleon4000

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Give me shout out if you're done with finals! Wow what a great quarter. Up next waiting, USC vs Texas and the New Year.

Members don't see this ad.

Napoleon4000 said:
Give me shout out if you're done with finals! Wow what a great quarter. Up next waiting, USC vs Texas and the New Year.

Done as of yesterday!! :D

i've got two more...but we'll see who gets the last laugh when i GRADUATE on monday and get 9 months off before med school. HAHAHAHAHA
-mota

Members don't see this ad :)
I finished a few hours ago- and I GRADUATE tomorrow!

celebrate!

Attachments

• boobies.gif
    boobies.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 124
finals Are Over And I Finally Graduated!!!! I Can't Wait Till My Friends Get Here, I Am About To Bust Open Some Dom Perignon!!

finished on wednesday and have been numbly surfing SDN until my flight tonight!

Gross anatomy exam today...my last one; I'm totally beat. :(

DaMota said:
i've got two more...but we'll see who gets the last laugh when i GRADUATE on monday and get 9 months off before med school. HAHAHAHAHA
-mota
Hey, Me Too....I graduate in Fall as well.... :D Done with finals. One more paper to write though...so not finished yet! :scared:

Done With Finalsssssssssssss Tooooooooooooooo. I Amsoooooooooooooooo Excited That I Dont Even Care That The Exam Timing Was Crazy. Done Done Doneeeeeeeeeeeee

Congrats everyone on a job well done. Just don't slack off for next semester and you will surf into medical school on a good wave!

Flopotomist said:
celebrate!

yay, boobies. Got two finals left, next tuesday and wednesday. But as far as I'm concerned, my break started weeks ago.

Drinking a Newcastle as we speak.

newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

finished last night, got a cold, feel like crap. One last semester to go.

Done with finals today too. One more semester to go then I can go to Africa for summer vacation and get crazy b/4 medschool shows up in Aug.

Goodluck to you all!!!!!

Will finish finals tomorrow... :(

Done this morning at 10 am. :thumbup: