Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
hi, how did it go with the test? I am looking for a study partner myself, but I am taking the test until November, any suggestions?

hey i am planning to retake my nbde part 1 in the last week of august,anybody willing to study together let me know(if your in san diego and planning to study in person it would be perfect)

thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am planning to give nbde in nov 2018 and looking for a female study partner near carol stream
Let me know if anyone is interested to be my study partner
hey i am planning to retake my nbde part 1 in the last week of august,anybody willing to study together let me know(if your in san diego and planning to study in person it would be perfect)

thank you
Hello! I live in US. Planning to take my part1 in August as well. Please let me know, if you are open for Skype or FaceTime!Lets do this!

Hello everyone, i am willing to take the board part 1 by the end of October 2018,please reply my post if anyone is interested in studying together. I have the dental decks, crack the NDB, first aid as my studying resources. I am also willing to buy the ASDA past exams to add more resources to my list. Thanks.

Hello,
I plan to take NBDE PART1 in December 2018.
I am looking for a female study partner.
I would like to study via skype.
If interested please e-mail.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a female study partner for NBDE 1, I would appreciate if someone is located near me but open to anyone outside as well.I live in NJ & I’ve to start from beginning and planning to give exam in 6 months

I am planning to give exam in 6 months, I am looking for a female study partner for NBDE 1, is anyone interested?I will stat from basics & beginning.
NJ

I am planning to give exam in 6 months, I am looking for a female study partner for NBDE 1, is anyone interested?I will stat from basics & beginning.
NJ
Hi are you still looking for a study partner? I'm in Seattle and I just started my preparation for NBDE part 1. Please let me know if you are interested. I'll be willing to study Monday, Saturday, Sunday and some Thursdays.

Hi are you still looking for a study partner? I'm in Seattle and I just started my preparation for NBDE part 1. Please let me know if you are interested. I'll be willing to study Monday, Saturday, Sunday and some Thursdays.
Hello, i am in Seattle and would like to study together Part 1. My phone number 206-899-9587. Please contact me if you are interested. I live near UW. Thank you

Did you find anybody. I am in California and i have passed my NDBE -1 . I am starting from the beginning for NDBE -2. If you are still looking or want me to include in your group please txt me 909-913-2870

Did you find anybody. I am in California and i have passed my NDBE -1 . I am starting from the beginning for NDBE -2. If you are still looking or want me to include in your group please txt me 909-913-2870
Hi there, thank you for response. I already took my part 2 this May . I wish you good luck for your exam.

Hello Rimi How was the test and also do you still have the ASDA question papers and Dental decks. Please call me or guide me through my email

Need study partner for NBDE 2 December 2018-January 2019 NJ,NY, online?!

Know someone?? I have a lot of material, but bored to study alone.. want to share and socialize more. Thank you, DocSergo.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi There, Could you please help me with any references with whom I can prepare my NBDE Part-1 Exam prep as a study partner near Irving, TX. I am planning to write NBDE Part-1 exam this February, 2019. Much appreciated your help. Thank you.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi There, Could you please help me with any references with whom I can prepare my NBDE Part-1 Exam prep as a study partner near Irving, TX. I am planning to write NBDE Part-1 exam this February, 2019. Much appreciated your help. Thank you.
Hi,
I live in Seattle and wanted to give nbde 1 around that time too and looking for a serious study partner. We have a 2 hour time difference but can try to accommodate each other if needed. Please text me on 210 920 0034. Thanks

hello,

did you take your part 1 already?

I'm looking for study partner.
Hi I’m starting my prep for part 1 and looking for a study partner for NBDE 1. Have you found someone yet? What time zone are you in? I’m on 210 920 0034 . Thanks

Hi,
I live in Seattle and wanted to give nbde 1 around that time too and looking for a serious study partner. We have a 2 hour time difference but can try to accommodate each other if needed. Please text me on 210 920 0034. Thanks

Hi, i will call you tommorrow on the given no , and we can discuss further about it ,Thank you.

Hi there, I am located in Alberta Canada, and am planning on writing the part 1 in July or August. I would like to find a study buddy closer to this date. Thanks!

Hi there,
My name is Vrunda. I am currently residing in Florida but will be soon moving to Waco, Tx. I would like to have a study partner for Part and 2. I do work full time as well, so let me. Hopefully we can work something out.

Thank you,
Vrunda Shah.

Hello,

I’m preparing for NBDE Part 1 and planning to take the exam in May 2019. I live in Delaware and looking for a study partner. Please reply please if you are interested.

Thanks.

Hi I’m starting my prep for part 1 and looking for a study partner for NBDE 1. Have you found someone yet? What time zone are you in? I’m on 210 920 0034 . Thanks

Hello

Have you started studying already? I am still looking for a study partner.

Hello,

I’m preparing for NBDE Part 1 and planning to take the exam in May 2019. I live in Delaware and looking for a study partner. Please reply please if you are interested.

Thanks.
Hi, are you still looking for a study partner? I'm from Chicago and I plan to take the exam around June. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Hi all
I just completed my BDS from India,Planning to take up NBDE exams .Anyone willing to do combined study(thro' mail,what's app) please let me know.
Thanks

Reactions: 2 users
Hi all
I just completed my BDS from India,Planning to take up NBDE exams .Anyone willing to do combined study(thro' mail,what's app) please let me know.
Thanks
Hi, am also from india .. planning to give the exam in june.. if still need a study partner msg me