USMLE First Aid 2019 - Kindle version formatting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bearintraining

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought FA 2019 from Amazon? it's available now and I'm wondering what the formatting (for Kindle) is like. I know some people hated the FA2018 version, so I'm wondering if it was fixed. The amazon listing says:
"Print Replica format book" and "Page numbers are just like the physical edition", so I'm hoping it is exactly the same.

Anyways -- let me know plz.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone bought FA 2019 from Amazon? it's available now and I'm wondering what the formatting (for Kindle) is like. I know some people hated the FA2018 version, so I'm wondering if it was fixed. The amazon listing says:
"Print Replica format book" and "Page numbers are just like the physical edition", so I'm hoping it is exactly the same.

Anyways -- let me know plz.

I bought the first version of the FA 2018 kindle version, and it had horrible formatting. I even complained to the publishers. A few months later, a new version of the kindle 2018 was released what had fixed the formatting issues.

The 2019 kindle right now is like the revised 2018 kindle in terms of the formatting. Great purchase overall.

Reactions: 1 user
I bought the first version of the FA 2018 kindle version, and it had horrible formatting. I even complained to the publishers. A few months later, a new version of the kindle 2018 was released what had fixed the formatting issues.

The 2019 kindle right now is like the revised 2018 kindle in terms of the formatting. Great purchase overall.
Thank you - awesome news!