FL2 drop

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drthedude

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, retaker here. Got a 496 on 1/20 exam and retaking 6/30. Is it normal to have a score drop on fl2? 508 sample, 511 fl 3 then a 506 on fl2

Members don't see this ad.

Didn’t happen for me at least. My score jumped 6 pts (probably timing). Is this your second time doing the FLs?

Didn’t happen for me at least. My score jumped 6 pts (probably timing). Is this your second time doing the FLs?
Indeed it is, didn’t really remember much about them either

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not normal- each exam is standardized so your score should be accurate. I wouldn't worry too much about one score drop though- take the other two and look at your average. It is very possible this score was a fluke.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

It's not normal- each exam is standardized so your score should be accurate. I wouldn't worry too much about one score drop though- take the other two and look at your average. It is very possible this score was a fluke.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
Hey Kevin, took FL1 and it was a 509, so I believe you may be right that it was a fluke!