FM COMAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Acc1989

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Couldn't find any current suggestions for the FM COMAT.. wondering what resources to use for studying for it? Is there a representative quest bank? How much time does one usually dedicate to studying for these? Kind of hard with 10 hour work days..

Members don't see this ad.

Comquest FM COMAT specifc Qbank (i think they have a 50% off sale on all of their comat Qbank from their twitter page) or use Case files Family medicine

Reactions: 1 user
Do you know the average raw score for this exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
Our school required us to score more than 90 on all of our comat exams

The most random and terrible of them all. I did COMBANK COMAT, and felt like it was a waste of time. Also was recommend to do the Step Up to Med ambulatory section which i thought was also a waste of time.

Was my first COMAT. I did Case Files, Ambulatory Medicine chapter of SUTM, free AAFP questions, UVa FM clerkship questions, reviewed simple biostats and OMM. Got a 118.

Is there a lot of OMM on it? And if so, is it mainly Viscerosomatics and Chapman's points??

Is there a lot of OMM on it? And if so, is it mainly Viscerosomatics and Chapman's points??
FM, Peds, and OB has the most OMM. Review those and sacral mechanics and you'll be set. Also, throw in some basic biostats.

Sent from my SM-N910P using SDN mobile