For us who have 0 II's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Applied DO?
I went up 8 points to a 517 mcat before applying 2nd cycle and was advised to stick w MD, but def third cycle add DO

Members don't see this ad.

revisiting this thread to say that I just got my first II today. I thought I was finished for this cycle until I got the invite email.... just goes to show that the cycle isn't over until its over !! sending positive energy to everyone <3

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Thank you everyone for your kindness and support!! I just received my second II today and I am absolutely ELATED. Everyone, please don't give up yet, be patient and our time will come!! <3

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
FINALLY found this thread :cryi: It's rough out here sitting with a silent inbox while all my friends watch IIs (and holds and Rs) roll into their inbox. I get so uncomfortable when people ask me how this cycle is going and I quite literally have nothing to say because of the lack of updates. Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing complete silence.
Wanted to come back to this thread to say that I ended the cycle with 3 interview invites (received one in December and two in February) and got one R, one WL, and ONE ACCEPTANCE :D !!! I sincerely wish this gives hope to other "underdogs" in the application process that it is possible !

Update: I ended up getting off the waitlist at the other school so I got two acceptances :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 20 users
Wanted to come back to this thread to say that I ended the cycle with 3 interview invites (received one in December and two in February) and got one R, one WL, and ONE ACCEPTANCE :D !!! I sincerely wish this gives hope to other "underdogs" in the application process that it is possible !
Congratulations! Thanks also for posting the dates in which you got the IIs. I hope it will give hope to people next year.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users