Fort Wayne Indiana FM Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mitch Connor

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Fort Wayne Indiana FM program looks pretty solid. Has anyone out there been through it?

Members don't see this ad.

The Fort Wayne Indiana FM program looks pretty solid. Has anyone out there been through it?

Never been through it, but got major wierd vibes when I interviewed there myself, ended up not ranking them.

Basically the residents were WAY too pushy about their program. One was trying to sell me his house. I was the only interviewee that day, and the PD didn’t ask me at all about myself or app. Just said “I only interview people I intend to rank in a match position, so I’m going to take the next hour and try to convince you that you want to be here”. Felt a little “used car salesman” to me.

But others seem to have liked it, so maybe my instincts were wrong.

Never been through it, but got major wierd vibes when I interviewed there myself, ended up not ranking them.

Basically the residents were WAY too pushy about their program. One was trying to sell me his house. I was the only interviewee that day, and the PD didn’t ask me at all about myself or app. Just said “I only interview people I intend to rank in a match position, so I’m going to take the next hour and try to convince you that you want to be here”. Felt a little “used car salesman” to me.

"I like you. You're not like all those other girls, I can already tell!"

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Ok very weird. Thanks for the input. Any thoughts on the Wichita programs?