GE One CFD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

med7343

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hospital wanting to buy GE One CFD - my procedure space is small and of course these machine are less expensive and we need two for the 2 suites.
Also this has an overscan of 55 degree which will be good for CLO views.
Anyone using it? Thoughts?
I am trying them out this Friday

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 7.21.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 7.21.06 AM.png
    287 KB · Views: 97
My hospital picked up 2. Between me, NS, Ortho Spine, Uro, GI. There is a fight for either of these over the fleet of 9900s and Siemens vasc.
Smaller tube, smaller ii, best imaging I have ever seen. Nice heavy foot pedal.
Would buy for office when my Pulsera dies.

Reactions: 1 users
Looks good. The all-in-one setup sure beats the separate tower. There isn't a price listed on the GE site. Any info on that anybody?

Would buy for office when my Pulsera dies.

With the allowable depreciation and trade-in value for a working machine you might consider getting it sooner than that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks good. The all-in-one setup sure beats the separate tower. There isn't a price listed on the GE site. Any info on that anybody?

With the allowable depreciation and trade-in value for a working machine you might consider getting it sooner than that.
I am employed in a multispecialty group that is owned by a hospital. I expend political capital but do not control actual money. Based on my PEV, I can get whatever I need to keep the clinic humming.

cost is 120,000 for the GE one vs the super C elite which is 200,000

Tell us what you think of the One. Is it the replacement for the 9900 or is that really the Super C?
Super C is the replacement for 9900- will keep you updated

Anyone have a chance to compare the OEC CFD one vs the OEC CFD super C elite?

Warranty is terrible, one year only . Then expensive maintenance contract thereafter. Philips at least gives you 3 years coverage before yearly maintenance contracts. Looking at 14-20k extra on the GE One