Gen Chem Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DeeVeeZee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just seeking some advice. So I am finishing up my gen chem series at OSU. I got an A in 121. B in 122. And my midterms are around average in 123 but I'm optimistic. I was wondering if I could still be med-school worthy if I end up with a B or maybe unfortunately a C in 123. I know its still early as a sophomore to tell anything but I am truly devoted to my studies and going to med-school. Any good advice would be well appreciated. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

Just seeking some advice. So I am finishing up my gen chem series at OSU. I got an A in 121. B in 122. And my midterms are around average in 123 but I'm optimistic. I was wondering if I could still be med-school worthy if I end up with a B or maybe unfortunately a C in 123. I know its still early as a sophomore to tell anything but I am truly devoted to my studies and going to med-school. Any good advice would be well appreciated. :)

You will be fine as long as you keep your other grades up.

If you ended up with a C, adcoms might inquire about it. However, a strong upward trend can help immensely so I'd recommend buckling down and doing well in the rest of your classes.