George Fox DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ahardin17

Reaction score
Just got my acceptance here today, anybody else accepted and planning on attending? Also, any current or alumni from GFU have any comments on their time in the program thusfar?

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! I haven’t heard anything Yet about acceptances as I thought we would be notified on the 15th. Now I’m nervous

Congratulations! I haven’t heard anything Yet about acceptances as I thought we would be notified on the 15th. Now I’m nervous
I thought we were supposed to hear back today (2/12/20), has anyone else heard back?

Members don't see this ad :)
Same I wonder how long the waitlist is. And I wonder how the historic trends have been so we know how many people are pulled from the waitlisr

Yeah, I’m not too sure. In the email, Cristina said there hasn’t been a trend. So who knows what to expect.

Just got my acceptance here today, anybody else accepted and planning on attending? Also, any current or alumni from GFU have any comments on their time in the program thusfar?
Congratulations! I’m a first year DPT student at GFU. It is such a great program with great professors and a great community. Let me know if you have any questions about anything specific :)

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted on the 10th and am planning to attend!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations! I’m a first year DPT student at GFU. It is such a great program with great professors and a great community. Let me know if you have any questions about anything specific :)
How did you figure out your living situation? Did you find roommates from the facebook pages?

Reactions: 1 user
How did you figure out your living situation? Did you find roommates from the facebook pages?

Congrats on the acceptance! I found a room on the facebook pages. There's a page for your cohort and a page for everyone who has been in the program. A lot of my classmates ended up getting places together or moving in with 2nd/3yr students :)