George Mason (GeorgeSquared) Advanced Biomedical Sciences Certificate 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone! I applied earlier this month and waiting anxiously to hear back. Can some of those accepted post their stats, and congrats to those headed in the fall!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I applied earlier this month and waiting anxiously to hear back. Can some of those accepted post their stats, and congrats to those headed in the fall!

Hey, did you hear back? I'm still waiting

Hey, did you hear back? I'm still waiting
No not yet, I emailed Dr. Kamara and she said that it's usually 6-8 weeks so I'm trying to remain calm and hopeful!

Members don't see this ad :)
Are med schools as friendly to graduates of the GeorgeSquared program as they are to applicants who graduated form Georgetown SMP? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi! Just got accepted into the GeorgeSquared ABS program. Can anyone tell me what the odds are of getting into medical school after this program? Like, is it worth the money, do medical schools see this as an impressive program, etc?

Do you guys know when is the student orientation?

Hey guys, I checked my application and it says a decision was made. How do I know if it means accepted?

EDIT: Was officially accepted!

Do we have a facebook group?

Last edited:
Post the link on the google groups page too. Its been more active than sdn

Hmmm... I think since I was just accepted I don't have access to the google groups page just yet.

Hey everyone!

I am current student in the ABS program here at George Mason + Georgetown. One of our TAs started a thread if you want to specifically ask him questions, link:
https://forums.studentdoctor.net/th...nced-biomedical-sciences-certificate.1183355/
or if you want to hear from a current student I am more than happy to answer any!

I really have enjoyed this program so far!

I wanted to know what are the hours and are the classes daily? what's the typical day of a abs student.. thanks!

Hi guys, wanted to know if you received any email from the coordinator regarding classes or financial aid..? The only thing I received is acceptance letter . I made my deposit and didn't get any email regarding the program.. Or orientation date.. ?

Hi guys, wanted to know if you received any email from the coordinator regarding classes or financial aid..? The only thing I received is acceptance letter . I made my deposit and didn't get any email regarding the program.. Or orientation date.. ?

You should be invited to the google pages soon. I know for me it took 1-2 weeks. The google pages has a lot of information regarding classes and financial aid. You should also get an email from Dr. Kamara regarding class registration after about 1-2 weeks after submitting the deposit (took 3 days for mine to go through), she will register you for them and just let you know when you're registered.

Congratulations on being accepted!

You should be invited to the google pages soon. I know for me it took 1-2 weeks. The google pages has a lot of information regarding classes and financial aid. You should also get an email from Dr. Kamara regarding class registration after about 1-2 weeks after submitting the deposit (took 3 days for mine to go through), she will register you for them and just let you know when you're registered.

Congratulations on being accepted!

Thank you for your reply. :)