Girls and Med School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
5'5" on a tall day. So really 5'4".

00016e0w

Perfect, unless your name is true and there is none such girl. That or if you are one of those short girls who like really tall guys.

Anyone else want to share their breast measurements while we are on the topic. This could be the sexiest most inappropriate thread on SDN and then we would actually have to sincerely thank q123.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Drogba, I am

1. stuck in the lab doing Westerns
2. laughing while typing
3. francophone

I also never thought my boobs would become the center of SDN conversation...

A steak does sound good though =)

You've got steak on your mind don't you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Drogba, I am

1. stuck in the lab doing Westerns
2. laughing while typing
3. francophone

I also never thought my boobs would become the center of SDN conversation...

A steak does sound good though =)

Is that a personal ad followed by a date invitation or simply an excuse for your spelling minion as if it were tasty steak. There is rarely anything more worthy of discussing on SDN that I could think of.

Perfect, unless your name is true and there is none such girl. That or if you are one of those short girls who like really tall guys.

Anyone else want to share their breast measurements while we are on the topic. This could be the sexiest most inappropriate thread on SDN and then we would actually have to sincerely thank q123.

Oh, no, I'm real. The only requirement is that you're taller than me in flats. So anything over 5'5" goes.

And the number is.... 36/8DDD... if I were wearing the right bra.

excuse all the way darling. no date. unless q123 invites me...
And from what I can see, I am way too tall for your tastes: I am 5'9"

i think i know who mickey is.

You're doing Westerns, so I don't quite think you're up to his high standards.

please tell me who I am ...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh cmon I've got more e-charisma than him. Hey I don't mind tall girls either as long as they don't mind being taller than me in heels.

Citations are exactly what was missing from this thread...

Haha, you know you've been on SDN too long when you start throwing citations around in anticipation for the "Uh, I doubt it" "Really, can you prove that?" "What are your sources?" replies :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, no, I'm real. The only requirement is that you're taller than me in flats. So anything over 5'5" goes.

And the number is.... 36/8DDD... if I were wearing the right bra.

My lord I wonder what the prevalence of that bra size is among the general population, especially your height. That must be as rare as having perfect pitch but more/less useful depending on the situation.

Haha, you know you've been on SDN too long when you start throwing citations around in anticipation for the "Uh, I doubt it" "Really, can you prove that?" "What are your sources?" replies :laugh:

Haha especially when you are replying to someone like q123 and still feeling the need to cite.

My lord I wonder what the prevalence of that bra size is among the general population, especially your height. That must be as rare as having perfect pitch but more/less useful depending on the situation.
I'd guess verrrry rare.

It comes in handy sometimes.

q123 where have you gone my love????

Y'know, I used wonder how people got such high post counts. Then I found this thread... :laugh:

please tell me who I am ...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mistaken. thought you were short and big boobs and francophone.

What is with girls and being attracted to guys who ignore them. Nice guys always finish last.
chicks just dont like those pseudointellectual fatties who hate the military.

Again with the you telling us what girls like.

And we like the military. That's why we're trying to protect it from you.

q123, your usefulness to this thread has been exhausted, I think it can survive fine without anymore of your input.

ya, no I am tall. I was almost shaking from fright that you would reveal my identity my darling. How could you do such a thing to me?!!
Droga, don't make him run away! He is the very essence of this thread! Who else would actually post a picture of an 11 year old and seriously ask in what state he could find something similar!

there's a reason why we won the cold war, ya know. :D

Uh oh starting to get personal now. Q123 is a brainwashed patriot (see his posts on Russia's involvement in afghanistan) so I'd be careful where youre going with this.

But q123, I am indeed francophone, which for your knowledge, means that I speak french at least 51% of the time... Isn't that sexy? How can you still resist me, even after having made your so called fattie jealous?

ya, no I am tall. I was almost shaking from fright that you would reveal my identity my darling. How could you do such a thing to me?!!
Droga, don't make him run away! He is the very essence of this thread! Who else would actually post a picture of an 11 year old and seriously ask in what state he could find something similar!

So servient people are steak and now I'm a drug?

actually I'm still enjoying it very much...

Fine fine I retract my statement, please stick around some more

theorectically, nobody actually won the Cold war, but since the USSR collapsed, it kinda ended the war... No winner, but a huge loser...

Ronald Reagan defeated communism and this is an embarassing thread. What's next? Does this rag smell like chloroform thread?

But q123, I am indeed francophone, which for your knowledge, means that I speak french at least 51% of the time... Isn't that sexy? How can you still resist me, even after having made your so called fattie jealous?
hey mikkey, i am afraid i do not know you. but you go to les pierrots, don't you?

You're up.

There is something about posting something thats not self evident on a public message board that unsettles me. No matter how you try you couldn't hide those 32DDDs though ;]

There is something about posting something thats not self evident on a public message board that unsettles me. No matter how you try you couldn't hide those 32DDDs though ;]
Oh, men have it so hard. :p

De deux choses l'une, communism collapsed on itself. Didn't even need an actor turned president to help it along.
Darling q123, I have no idea what les pierrots is. You could try to guess again... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Boobwise we have training to 38DDD. Q123, it is time to make your pick!

I'm afraid I'm not even worthy of a training bra =/
Being male, that's probably a good thing, however it does disqualify me from q123's standards.

Your self esteem must be shot. Will you recover?