About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gleevec resistance

Discussion in 'Radiation Oncology' started by joshua_msu, Jan 7, 2004.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. joshua_msu

joshua_msu Senior Member

SDN 7+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    hello all. i am trying to do some research on the mechanisms of gleevec resistance in chronic myelogenous luekemia, but am coming up short. i have searched many articles on pub med and the like, but many of them that i find seem to be too detailed in their biochemistry for most med students to understand. i am not being lazy, but just need some help or steering in the right direction. does anyone know of any good sources on the internet for this problem, or does nayone have some good knowledge they would like to share on this subject. thanks.
  2. stephew

stephew SDN Super Moderator Moderator Emeritus

SDN 10+ Year Member
    as a radonc doc i dont deal with much leukemia; but try pubmed.gov. Or uptodate.com; also cogentmedicine.com good luck!
    good luck
  3. carrigallen

carrigallen 16th centry dutch painter

SDN 10+ Year Member
    You may consider closing this thread, stephew. We answered all of these questions in the allopathic forum. I suppose he/she posted in several forums to solicit many responses but it is not necessary now.