good and bad news

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keikei

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the bad news is i just got a rejection letter from case...
the good news is that I got an interview invitation from creighton through email...good luck to everyone

Members don't see this ad.

congrats...whats ur gpa if u dont mind??

did you receive any packet before the rejection? or just straight got the rejection letter! :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
hopelessdoc said:

I'm wondering that too b/c I just got an interview from them with worse dat scores

keikei said:
the good news is that I got an interview invitation from creighton through email...good luck to everyone

Congrats on your interview to Creighton. Did they just start interviewing this cycle? I was unaware they conducted interviews.

You have very competitive DAT scores. Seems odd that Case would send you a rejection letter this early.

billermo said:
Congrats on your interview to Creighton. Did they just start interviewing this cycle? I was unaware they conducted interviews.

You have very competitive DAT scores. Seems odd that Case would send you a rejection letter this early.
Creighton is apparently handing out some interview invites this year...I don't think anyone is quite sure why.

Let's hope it's because we're so competitive they're trying to woo us away from all of the other schools that will accept us ;)

edit: 500th post woowoo

i was surprised when i saw the email...coz my application is not complete yet...i just send in my LOR yesterday,,and i haven't pay the application fee and secondary application yet....but i have to do so within a week

hopelessdoc said:

my gpa is pretty close to yours

messenger said:
did you receive any packet before the rejection? or just straight got the rejection letter! :scared:

I dont think the school send out packet expect a letter asking for fee...i did pay the fee and sent in everything before i got the rej letter

keikei said:
i was surprised when i saw the email...coz my application is not complete yet...i just send in my LOR yesterday,,and i haven't pay the application fee and secondary application yet....but i have to do so within a week

wow!! that's awesome...i have everything turned in except my lor's but nothing for me...ofcourse i know u def have something more impressing than me....

keikei said:
Yep, my application isn't complete yet either...no secondary or picture from me but I got the email this morning!

armorshell said:
Yep, my application isn't complete yet either...no secondary or picture from me but I got the email this morning!

Had you at least sent in a check for the app fee?

keikei said:

Is your GPA below a 3.0?

armorshell said:

we need to send in picture?

damn. i have sent in the app, the fee and the pic....but no invite. :(

hopelessdoc said:
wow!! that's awesome...i have everything turned in except my lor's but nothing for me...ofcourse i know u def have something more impressing than me....

is still early in the game..and i am sure the school wont send all invitation in just one day...be patient and good luck

hope i get any interviews!! may be i sub my app kinda late...aug 4 !!! g/luc to both of u and don't forget to post ur experiences...