grade question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexadental

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Two questions actually...first of all, if I have an A- on my transcript, I just put A- in the grade slot and then for the AADSAS slot A- too. It says I should standardize my transcript? Second, this is prolly more important too, for the course work, I have classes at another university from the summer a while ago, and those course labels (ie.CHM2046) were placed under the label system used by my current college, University of Florida. What do I do? Use that label? I'm worried! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

dexadental said:
Two questions actually...first of all, if I have an A- on my transcript, I just put A- in the grade slot and then for the AADSAS slot A- too. It says I should standardize my transcript? Second, this is prolly more important too, for the course work, I have classes at another university from the summer a while ago, and those course labels (ie.CHM2046) were placed under the label system used by my current college, University of Florida. What do I do? Use that label? I'm worried! Thanks!

It doesn't matter. Put CMH2046 or something, heck you can label all your classes BOOB5 if you want. Putting those classes in is for AADSAS to calculate a grade. if they look at your transcript they'll look at the actual official one the school sends out.

mvs04 said:
It doesn't matter. Put CMH2046 or something, heck you can label all your classes BOOB5 if you want. Putting those classes in is for AADSAS to calculate a grade. if they look at your transcript they'll look at the actual official one the school sends out.

BOOB5? does aadsas actually have individuals that spend time on each application to check correctness of grade information?

Think about it for a second... :confused: