Griffith dental school 2017 intake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SH123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to griffith dental school for 2017 intake? Have you received an offer?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm thinking of applying this May. Have you gotten in to the program?

Where is this university located in US? Never heard about it? Is it s non-cappid school?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm thinking of applying this May. Have you gotten in to the program?

Yes, I just got my offer! I think the program is full now, but spots might open up later. Good luck!

Yes, I just got my offer! I think the program is full now, but spots might open up later. Good luck!
Did you use a rep eg oztrek or did you apply independently

I applied through KOM

Hey just wondering what your stats was when you applied? I will have a 3.2 when i'm applying so not sure I will get in but I have heard they decreased their gpa requirement? Also from the time you submit your app, how long does it take to get processed? I'm hoping to be on the waitlist since it's full right now

Hey just wondering what your stats was when you applied? I will have a 3.2 when i'm applying so not sure I will get in but I have heard they decreased their gpa requirement? Also from the time you submit your app, how long does it take to get processed? I'm hoping to be on the waitlist since it's full right now[/QUOTE

I have a bachelor of science with honors with 3.6 GPA. Good luck!