Happy birthday quant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
beary said:
My dog does this to me all the time. She's a girl dog too, which makes it even weirder.
We must just have nice legs! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
beary said:
My dog does this to me all the time. She's a girl dog too, which makes it even weirder.

wooo....weird!

do dogs do that?

quant said:
wooo....weird!

do dogs do that?
dogs like to hump legs. my two pomeranians back home, many years ago, were avid leghumpers. they humped my leg, mom's leg, dad's leg, my buddies' legs, etc. And it was always the right leg. Picky little bastards. the little one would try to hump the older one too...and the older one would get all pissed off and try to bite his nutsac.

I'd never have imagined...... :eek:

At least now i know what dogs think of humans, male and female alike...

A bunch of....

AndyMilonakis said:
showed it to the guys in the lab...

verdict....

FAKE!

hey andy i looked at the video closely and you are right, its a fake....
but still the idea is funny!

quant said:
hey andy i looked at the video closely and you are right, its a fake....
but still the idea is funny!
of course. i've tried this. it doesn't work.

AndyMilonakis said:
of course. i've tried this. it doesn't work.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What do you know?????

Honestly, i was THINKING today what it would be like if someone did it when i came across the clip....

I should have known better that someone would have already done it and posted it on the net

And of course the burdens of having an active imagination..... :laugh:

quant said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What do you know?????

Honestly, i was THINKING today what it would be like if someone did it when i came across the clip....

I should have known better that someone would have already done it and posted it on the net

And of course the burdens of having an active imagination..... :laugh:
yeah...at a camping trip a while back we were trying to make a campfire.

we had trouble getting the fire started but eventually we got a little flame going. then comes me with the brilliant idea of using the power of fartgas to ignite things. i ended up just blowing out the flame.

beary said:

Hey Beary

Awesome picture!

beary said:
Thanks quant!! I'm doing clinical medicine now, so I had to find something appropriate. :laugh:

Parfait!......