Happy holidays Y'all

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WisNeuro

Board Certified in Clinical Neuropsychology
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Happy Holidays Y'all. To all of you waiting to hear from internship sites/postdocs/PhD/PsyD programs, step away for a few days and enjoy the holidays and your (likely) dysfunctional families. I head out to my own tomorrow. And, to celebrate the holidays and a sense of existential dread, I leave you this.

1936997_10208459760877604_4890304773046846923_n.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 16 users
Happy Holidays to all of you for sure. I had some dental work done today (oral cyst/a wisdom tooth)..so I'm doing a little recovering lol..but hoping I feel good by New Years!

Everybody here def deserves a nice break!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't any of you cynics go to midnight Mass with the fam? That's my favorite childhood memory, second to new Nintendo games, of course.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't any of you cynics go to midnight Mass with the fam? That's my favorite childhood memory, second to new Nintendo games, of course.

We go earlier in the evening.

This is pretty funny, and sorta holiday related.

I used to. I come from a big family and my aunt once strong-armed a minister (not even Catholic) to do a midnight service if enough of us showed up. By force of will (and threat of consequences for flaking out), it actually happened.

No way in h#ll am I dragging a toddler to a late night service, though.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Reactions: 2 users