Happy new year!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Its Z

Retired
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
happy new year kids!

go out and make a difference in 2012!

:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

its-alive.jpg

You must be working awful hard these days.....

Members don't see this ad :)
happy new year! another year has gone by and i don't remember a thing! LOL!!

"No I didn't get a new card!"

"It's the same! Nothing changed! You're doing it wrong."

"Just look it up"

"You people..."

Happy New Year indeed. Worst working day of my life. :thumbdown:

It's days like this and any Monday after a major holiday that make me dread the idea of working in retail. There is no understanding, just blame.

I can only imagine the fun that will be had tomorrow. Today was enough for me, tyvm.

We think tomorrow won't be as bad as Tuesday. A lot of offices are taking a long weekend this weekend like they did with Christmas because I think that tomorrow is the federal holiday. Dreams sometimes come true, right? :rolleyes:

Happy New Year! If you dread working retail just think of the poor folks who work at gyms and fitness centers at this time of the year :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello 2, ... never mind. At least it was in this decade :smuggrin:

You know what would be more fun? Making a thread for new year resolutions and then bumping it next year. Well, more fun than this anyway. :smuggrin:

EDIT: I don't work the first weekend of the new year this year! WOOT WOOT!!!

I'll just be happy when the real coffee shops at work and the salad shop near my apartment reopen after the holidays. Who closes for over aweek for the holidays (especially in a hospital)?

Sincerely,
Grumpy unicorn who worked 50 hours despite the holiday

Procrastinator. You should have started 363 days ago! :smuggrin:

;)

In all fairness the world was supposed to have ended last week...guess he didn't want to waste the effort unitl he was sure it wasn't going to.

In all fairness the world was supposed to have ended last week...guess he didn't want to waste the effort unitl he was sure it wasn't going to.

Don't give him that kind of credit. He is just being lazy.