Happy weekend from the K-Hole!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobLoblaw78

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

I imagine this is probably not the forum for this, but thought some might enjoy discovering this. For some reason, SDN recommended this thread for me and I clicked expecting G.O.A.T. for something WW. I clicked ready to voice my opinion on who was the best. What I found was something that I can not begin to describe. There were words, phrases, sentences and paragraphs that I have no idea what was being conveyed. I was entranced but still don't have a clue what I was looking at after sifting through countless posts. I'm not sure how I felt about it but since everyone seemed happy I think I was too (Folie a deux?). I am scared to go back but may with a translator (I'm looking at you, Lawpy).

I'm not sure this should exist in the same forum that we are on. Maybe not the same planet. I am dubbing their thread the "K Hole"

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 15 users

I imagine this is probably not the forum for this, but thought some might enjoy discovering this. For some reason, SDN recommended this thread for me and I clicked expecting G.O.A.T. for something WW. I clicked ready to voice my opinion on who was the best. What I found was something that I can not begin to describe. There were words, phrases, sentences and paragraphs that I have no idea what was being conveyed. I was entranced but still don't have a clue what I was looking at after sifting through countless posts. I'm not sure how I felt about it but since everyone seemed happy I think I was too (Folie a deux?). I am scared to go back but may with a translator (I'm looking at you, Lawpy).

I'm not sure this should exist in the same forum that we are on. Maybe not the same planet. I am dubbing their thread the "K Hole"
I scrolled for a while. I understood nothing other than that there's a game of sorts. The most surprising part is the >3K posts in like 12 days!

Reactions: 2 users
Assassin? Of some sort? I never understood what the kids are up to these days.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
How do you advocate? By posting and PM all day long? I haven’t had that kind of time for like many many years.

How do you advocate? By posting and PM all day long? I haven’t had that kind of time for like many many years.

You can only PM if allowed. Most people don’t get to. You have to make reads based on how people post in the thread. So the game is more fun the more people talk. It is very time consuming unless you’re doing a speed game. But it can be very fun.

I can explain more if you're interested. My eyebrows rank my credentials.

• Haha
  • Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

I invite you and all the gas peeps to come play!

@vector2 @Splenda88 @chocomorsel might be especially interested cause we get lots and lots and lots of debates!!!

Hey guys, here's the signups for the next game! We'd really like you all to come play!

Reactions: 3 users
Here is the new players yearly game for WW (werewolf). I stumbled across this craziness over 6 months ago and have played several games. It is fun and can take some free time but it is worth it. I wish I would've taken advantage of this game (the noob game) to figure it out. It reminds me of the camaraderie part of residency that made it fun mixed with some puzzle solving (kinda like escape rooms if you like those). A bonus for me is that my daughter is interested and it is something to do on even ground. You really can invest however much time you want but it will likely have you checking up on it instead of reading depressing headlines. I imagine it would really appeal to some people who love to figure out problems or solve mysteries. Anyway, if it sounds interesting (it is), then you should check it out!

SDN won't let me post the thread for some reason but here is the link Noob Game 2021 Sign Ups: All New WW Players Welcome!.
(@Lawpy - if you can share the game thread post I would appreciate it bc I obviously can't without getting an error)

The theme is the 2000's so it should have some great references!

• Love
Here is the new players yearly game for WW (werewolf). I stumbled across this craziness over 6 months ago and have played several games. It is fun and can take some free time but it is worth it. I wish I would've taken advantage of this game (the noob game) to figure it out. It reminds me of the camaraderie part of residency that made it fun mixed with some puzzle solving (kinda like escape rooms if you like those). A bonus for me is that my daughter is interested and it is something to do on even ground. You really can invest however much time you want but it will likely have you checking up on it instead of reading depressing headlines. I imagine it would really appeal to some people who love to figure out problems or solve mysteries. Anyway, if it sounds interesting (it is), then you should check it out!

SDN won't let me post the thread for some reason but here is the link Noob Game 2021 Sign Ups: All New WW Players Welcome!.
(@Lawpy - if you can share the game thread post I would appreciate it bc I obviously can't without getting an error)

The theme is the 2000's so it should have some great references!

I was tagged at some point, was wondering how I got there…. Haven’t had time to look into it.

Reactions: 1 user
Probably the only relevant bump I'll ever make on SDN.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Probably the only relevant bump I'll ever make on SDN.
this looks hilarious, but after reading the description by @BobLoblaw78 with the link, I know I'd do poorly just like mafia in high school. I love the goat gifs. 😻

this looks hilarious, but after reading the description by @BobLoblaw78 with the link, I know I'd do poorly just like mafia in high school. I love the goat gifs. 😻
oh I mean, if being good at it is a requirement, it's a good thing I retired from playing :laugh:

join us! There will be lots of goat gifs!!!

Reactions: 1 user