Has anyone heard about early decision interviews yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cw5711

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am applying early decision for fall 2018. Has anyone heard back from schools yet about interviews? I know the deadline for the application was just last week, but since we have to know by October 20th, I'm hoping interview invites will come out soon.

Members don't see this ad.

I received my interview invitation at the end of August! Interviewing on the 23rd of this month!

Yep!

I got invited for an interview the third week of August and it's scheduled for september 19th.

I submitted my app the 31st of July and it was verified August 4th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I am applying early decision for fall 2018. Has anyone heard back from schools yet about interviews? I know the deadline for the application was just last week, but since we have to know by October 20th, I'm hoping interview invites will come out soon.
Same thing, I applied in the first week of August and got an interview about two weeks ago

What schools are you guys applying to that have heard back already?

Well I'm regular decision, but I already heard back from mercer university, University of charleston, university of minnesota, and university at buffalo.

I submitted mine on August, 18th and was varied on the 22nd. But yet, I was not invited interview. How long it takes?

I submit my app on August 6th and was verified on the 15th ish or so. I haven't gotten an ED interview invitation yet, however, my school just started reviewing apps this past week.

Hoping to hear back sometime this week.

Last edited:
You can always call them in a couple of weeks to see if they've received/looked over your application, right? After all, they do ask for 2-4 weeks to look over verified PharmCAS apps

I submitted my application on september 4th and my pharmcas info was verified on monday. Now I'm anxiously waiting to hear from the school. what school did you all apply to?

I applied ED for UKCOP. I have interview on Oct./8. Really nervous, but excited.

I applied regular decision to mercer and I got interview August 31st with some early decision applicants. we were the first batch and I got accepted on September 4.

Reactions: 1 user