Has anyone heard back from EKU yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bindi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone apply to Eastern Kentucky Universtiy's transition program for this Fall? They said we would hear back by June 1st (for acceptance or rejection), but I haven't heard anything since June 8th, when the e-mail was sent out just letting us know applications were being reviewed. Just getting curious...

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone apply to Eastern Kentucky Universtiy's transition program for this Fall? They said we would hear back by June 1st (for acceptance or rejection), but I haven't heard anything since June 8th, when the e-mail was sent out just letting us know applications were being reviewed. Just getting curious...

I think you have your dates wrong. It's still may

Yeah, I meant to say the last notice from them was May 8th, just wondering if anyone has heard back

Members don't see this ad :)
I recognize no one has posted on this thread in a while but is anyone applying to EKU's transition program for 2015 and still waiting to hear back? The website says we'd hear by June 1st and when I spoke to someone last week they said we'd hear on June 1st but I haven't heard a thing. Is this their way of saying I'm not in? I don't understand what's taking so long.

I also applied for the Transition year for Fall 2015 and have not heard anything back yet... Any word yet for you?

I also applied for the Transition year for Fall 2015 and have not heard anything back yet... Any word yet for you?

I heard back yesterday morning and got in! :D I hope you got some good news! If so, let me know!