has anyone used dental board mastery for nbde part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hober

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want an honest review from those who have used this study material.Also,if there is any other better study material that can be used.i still have three months to go for my paper and really need help from those who have passed this paper.
thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

It works well for the first day of testing. Lots of high yield questions. You should also try the Mosby and If you have the Dental Decks, their Case studies are hapful.

It works well for the first day of testing. Lots of high yield questions. You should also try the Mosby and If you have the Dental Decks, their Case studies are hapful.
thank you so much, appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dental mastery helped a lot! Most especially when youre finished with the compre review and you’re finaly doing the timed mock test.
Decks helps too. First aid is also a rock star in providing a structure of review flow. All the best!

I just want an honest review from those who have used this study material.Also,if there is any other better study material that can be used.i still have three months to go for my paper and really need help from those who have passed this paper.
thanks.
Dental mastery helped a lot! Most especially when youre finished with the compre review and you’re finaly doing the timed mock test.
Decks helps too. First aid is also a rock star in providing a structure of review flow. All the best!

hey thank you so much buddy..

thanks.
yes it works. it definitely worth it