Have a few questions...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GeauxT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I finally got my mcat score back and I wanted to see if I could get some input on how I stand. I'm a senior at LSU and I will have a year between when I graduate (this spring) and when I hopefully will be entering POD school. My overall gpa is a 3.23 with a science gpa of 3.1. My mcat is a 24P. I have had a large upturn in my grades the past two years. My first two years of college were around a 2.8 and my last two have been almost a 3.5. I have been volunteering at a cancer center for over a year and have roughly 150 hours of volunteer time there. I would say Scholl is highest on my list of schools I would like to attend. Any feedback about my statistics and/or schools would be greatly appreciated.

Edit -i also have a year of research in biochemistry

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Looks good. Just do good on the interview now.

Looks like you're on the right track! I think you have a great chance at getting into Scholl as well as the other pod schools. Just go ahead and shadow a few podiatrists in the meantime to get a feel of how the profession is run and you should be set. :thumbup:

why not apply now? you have the mcat and grades are fine. unless you have a reason, apply now for fall 09