Have you heard anything from Tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busdent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you guys heard anything from tufts?

Mine says under review and I haven't taken my DAT yet. I am taking it on Sat.

Have they started inviting people for interviews ? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything. It's interesting. Last year they interviewed me after I had decided that I did everything to late (application, didn't send app fees because I was broke) which was a surprise to me. I got an interview with no DAT scores no app fee and still got accepted on the waitlist. I hope to god I get in this time because I really don't want to leave the area.

I haven't heard anything. It's interesting. Last year they interviewed me after I had decided that I did everything to late (application, didn't send app fees because I was broke) which was a surprise to me. I got an interview with no DAT scores no app fee and still got accepted on the waitlist. I hope to god I get in this time because I really don't want to leave the area.

wow that's pretty amazing that you got an interview without your DAT scores. You must have stellar gpa and other stuff.

Does it say anything on AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, it doesn't say anything. It should withing next couple of weeks though. My app was sent out afew weeks ago.

Don't sweat it, Tufts interviews later than most schools. I haven't seen anyone interview yet this year, and last year the first interview was very late. If you check interview feedback you could probably look at the dates that most people interview.

Utes

thanks. Did you guys already pay the $60 supplemental fee? I got an email a couple days ago, requesting $60 to process the app further but I haven't sent that in yet. I am taking the DAT on saturday and thought that I should send in my unofficial dat scores and the check at the same time.

You think that would be okay or should I have sent that check as soon as I got the emaiL?

It's probably fine... I think they'll look at your app even without the fee. They probably just won't tell you your status or won't let you in if you get accepted. Just turn it in after the DATs... concentrate on the DATs now. At this point, turning it in on Wednesday vs. next Monday won't really make much of a difference.

tufts doesn't start interviewing until november, so no worries yet. i can't wait to interview there...i LOVE boston and plan on making a mini vacation out of it.

good luck everyone :luck:
jb!

tufts doesn't start interviewing until november, so no worries yet. i can't wait to interview there...i LOVE boston and plan on making a mini vacation out of it.

good luck everyone :luck:
jb!
:laugh: you sound so confident about your chances at Tufts, which you should... Best of luck though, I heard that place is pretty good.

The director of admissions said in her email when she requested the application fee that they send out letters for interviews in early October and start interviewing in November. Hopefully we will all hear from Tufts in a few weeks!!