About the ads

1. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

haven't been verified, but want to add schools-

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical Allopathic [ MD ]' started by SaintJude, Jun 29, 2012.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. SaintJude

SaintJude

Pre-Medical

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    So my app will hopefully be verified in a few days. I went to add some schools and it said that I need to resubmit to save changes, but that it won't "delay my processing"

What does this mean? If I re-submit with my new schools, will it push me back into line and delay my verification?

If so, maybe I'll just wait to add schools until I'm verified...
  2. Fivo

Fivo

verifying your app falls under the umbrella of 'processing', so no, it won't delay your app.
  3. SaintJude

SaintJude

Pre-Medical
    mhh-did some research on SDN's archive.

It looks life if you add changes after verification, it doesn't delay a thing.

But before verification it does maybe by a little bit. there's no rush to add schools--i'll just wait-since I should be verified in a day or so.
  4. sector9

sector9 'He's a loathsome, offensive brute' Administrator SDN Senior Moderator

Medical Student
    SDN Published Author hSDN Alumni SDN 2+ Year Member
    It shouldn't change a thing either way. I added schools and I was processed in order just like everyone else according to the verification thread