Health insurance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kale sannis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, I was wondering what health insurance company or plan that you guys are going with? I'm going to DMU and I remember the portal said to find your own insurance (they suggested blue shield or blue cross).

sorry if this is a repost of something old. I scanned through the previous threads and didn't find it.

Members don't see this ad.

hey everyone, I was wondering what health insurance company or plan that you guys are going with? I'm going to DMU and I remember the portal said to find your own insurance (they suggested blue shield or blue cross).

sorry if this is a repost of something old. I scanned through the previous threads and didn't find it.

Are you sure DMU doesn't offer health insurance through the school? At OCPM our insurance is through Case Western Reserve, which is a local university semi affliated with OCPM.

i just checked my email and you're right. I just realized i haven't checked it in a month and they had information on it.
thanks for looking out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure DMU doesn't offer health insurance through the school? At OCPM our insurance is through Case Western Reserve, which is a local university semi affliated with OCPM.

I've heard their insurance is terrible from others who attend OCPM? What are your thoughts on it?

I've heard their insurance is terrible from others who attend OCPM? What are your thoughts on it?

I have heard the same thing, but i have not looked into yet. I will say this: i hope it is not much worse than my current $&$$y plan.