Hello everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MysteryCat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm new around these parts, and thought that I would drop by and and introduce myself. I'm hoping to be in the c/o 2018, so I'm just finishing up some pre-requisites and jamming in as many contact hours as physically possible. I have the unique challenge of also being a mother, so I would certainly be interested to hear if I'm not alone in that here! I'm finishing my prerequisites at WWU and I'm very hopeful for WSU or OSU. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of ya!

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome! There's an actual thread to introduce yourself also if you are interested. Someone else also started a thread about vet school with kids. There's several here with younger kids/babies/pregnant. :)

I'm applying for the class of 2018 also. Good luck! :luck:

Hey there. Here is a thread about marriage and children that you might find helpful. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=974509 I know there are others but that was the first I came to. If you do a forum search, I am sure you can find the others. I am actually pregnant right now (due in April) and katryn is a fairly new mom. Feel free to message me if you want.

Thanks so much guys! And congrats, Lissarae! :)