Help identifying this Kaplan exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nassir

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got some Kaplan exams from a friend and the exam has no "title." I took it today and found it to be MUCH harder than AAMC or TPR exams and so I went overtime on all the sections. I always heard that Kaplan exams are easier than TPR's so I was shocked while I was taking it at how hard it was.

I was hoping someone who is familiar w/ Kaplan's exams could let me know which exam I took and if it is supposed to be this difficult:

The first passage from the PS deals with two experiments on the pressure of an artery, with a picture of a scale with a gut on it.

PLEASE anyone who knows what exam this is, let me know the grading scale and if it is supposed to be one of the more difficult ones.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

nassir said:
I got some Kaplan exams from a friend and the exam has no "title." I took it today and found it to be MUCH harder than AAMC or TPR exams and so I went overtime on all the sections. I always heard that Kaplan exams are easier than TPR's so I was shocked while I was taking it at how hard it was.

I was hoping someone who is familiar w/ Kaplan's exams could let me know which exam I took and if it is supposed to be this difficult:

The first passage from the PS deals with two experiments on the pressure of an artery, with a picture of a scale with a gut on it.

PLEASE anyone who knows what exam this is, let me know the grading scale and if it is supposed to be one of the more difficult ones.

Thanks!
It is Kaplans Full Length #3

I can't say whether it is difficult or not. I have not taken it.