Help me! 5 Examkrackers or 15 AAMC/Princeton Review Practice test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gymrat86

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need help decideing quick which one is better. Should I get the 15 AAMC and princeton review practice test of 5 of the 5th edition exam kracker books Please let me know soon

Members don't see this ad.

Teerawit said:
uh....say that again?
I have a choice of buying 15 used practice MCAT exams or 5 Examkracker books. Which ones will help me study better for the MCAT

Are the practice exams written on?

Do you have any content-review books already?

Members don't see this ad :)
Teerawit said:
Are the practice exams written on?

Do you have any content-review books already?
I dont have anything yet. No the 15 practice test are not written on.

gymrat86 said:
I dont have anything yet. No the 15 practice test are not written on.

You'd be better off getting both the books and the practice tests. Both are vital IMO.

You can't really start a foundation on practice tests....nor can you really know the MCAT without the practice tests.

Teerawit said:
You'd be better off getting both the books and the practice tests. Both are vital IMO.
Right now I can only buy either or. What is the best choice right now to start preparing for the MCAT

Teerawit said:
5 EK books.

I second that. You really aren't going to progress if you just do practice exams without studying the basics. EK also does a good job of putting some MCAT style practice questions in each lecture so you'll at least get some practice.

shantster said:
I second that. You really aren't going to progress if you just do practice exams without studying the basics. EK also does a good job of putting some MCAT style practice questions in each lecture so you'll at least get some practice.
Thirded. If you're prepping for the August MCAT, you should have time to go through most all of the EK material and learn it well. Hopefully later you'll have time to do some full length tests (which are critical).

Yeah the EK books are great and will help you study.

Its like studying for a test off previous semesters exams. I never saw the point. If you dont know the material a professor can throw any curveball and you are screwed. Study to the material and a little to the exam.

If you're doing the April test, getting the practice tests at this point is a far better move than the books.