HELPPP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

henna94

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Exam in less than a week and still struggling with physics. Any suggestions on what topics to focus on in these last few days?
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
memorize the formulas and learn how to use them together. Also, remember that there's a break right before the physics section, and you'll be able to review notes/formulas during that time

Reactions: 1 user
a week is a long time, you can 100% improve in a week. Dont be discouraged, and dont let anyone tell you that it's not possible. I literally moved my exam date 1 week and it made all the difference in the world. You do not need to reschedule. You can do it. What helped me was creating my own formula sheets with all the formulas and little notes next to it. Make sure to have those down, it helps alot to know the formulas. And then I went over that during study breaks/at night. And I think like 2 or 3 days before my exam I went and also rewatched chad's videos. I also just kept redoing practice on bootcamp/chads.

PM me if you need anything.

Hi! I know exactly how you feel; I used DAT Bootcamp to study, and I was consistently getting between 270-290 on all my practice tests, with 290 being my best score. Fast forward to this morning when I took my test - I got a 340 in physics! Honestly I attribute this to really just grinding and focusing on what you know will be on the exam. For me, this was really making sure I could do all the kinematics problems and optics, and the rest of the big topics, but telling myself it’d be okay if I didn’t know a few of the random questions that showed up. On the real test, I probably guessed on like 5-7 questions that I hadn’t seen before, but I guess having a solid foundation in the other topics really carried my score! Good luck :)

Thank you so much guys. You don't know how much your words of encouragement mean to me. Thanks a lot. I have memorized most of the formulas but will make a formula sheet now as suggested. I did the sample exam for OAT last night and the physics section looked a lot easier than what I have been on doing on Bootcamp. so hopefully the real exam is not as hard.
To be honest, I had lost hope after the first two replies and gave up on the physics section but thank you to you guys for the encouragement I am now hopeful and will try even harder.
Thanks a lot. Means a lot

Thank you so much guys. You don't know how much your words of encouragement mean to me. Thanks a lot. I have memorized most of the formulas but will make a formula sheet now as suggested. I did the sample exam for OAT last night and the physics section looked a lot easier than what I have been on doing on Bootcamp. so hopefully the real exam is not as hard.
To be honest, I had lost hope after the first two replies and gave up on the physics section but thank you to you guys for the encouragement I am now hopeful and will try even harder.
Thanks a lot. Means a lot

Of course! Let us know if you have any more questions :) all these people telling you you can’t cram physics in a week don’t realize I basically crammed my physics the day before my exam hahaha you’ll do great! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Of course! Let us know if you have any more questions :) all these people telling you you can’t cram physics in a week don’t realize I basically crammed my physics the day before my exam hahaha you’ll do great! :)
Thank you.
Any tips for Orgo?
Also, do you mind sharing what you did a week before that helped you prepare better for the exam?

Thank you.
Any tips for Orgo?
Also, do you mind sharing what you did a week before that helped you prepare better for the exam?

To be honest I mostly just used my knowledge from my ochem classes for the OC section, but I also reviewed the bootcamp reaction sheet a couple times. To prepare for physics, the most helpful thing was to take a bunch of bootcamp physics tests and review each and every question I got wrong. The most important thing is to master those concepts and understand how each problem was solved. Don’t stress too much because the curve is probably huuuge - I think I guessed on a good 6 or 7 questions on the real test. Master kinematics! That’s my best advice :)

To be honest I mostly just used my knowledge from my ochem classes for the OC section, but I also reviewed the bootcamp reaction sheet a couple times. To prepare for physics, the most helpful thing was to take a bunch of bootcamp physics tests and review each and every question I got wrong. The most important thing is to master those concepts and understand how each problem was solved. Don’t stress too much because the curve is probably huuuge - I think I guessed on a good 6 or 7 questions on the real test. Master kinematics! That’s my best advice :)
Got it! thanks a lot :)