Homes for Sale (or soon to be)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cowgirlcarrie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I would go ahead and start this thread for those of us that are relocating.

My husband and I put our house on the market today, since we didn't rank UT Houston and know that we are moving somewhere.

We have a roughly 2200 square foot 2 story, 4 bed, 2 1/2 bath home in League City, Texas which is right smack between Houston and Galveston. It's located in a nice new neighborhood where a lot of current residents live. So if you match in Houston on Thurs or know someone matching into Houston or Galveston then send them my way. You can send me a PM if you are interested. We are currently putting it on the market for 155K. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Sure, what the heck.

Moving to DC end of June. Willing to move out sooner if need be. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, luxury condo in Tampa. 4 minute walk to Tampa General Hospital. 11th floor (of 20), two parking spots. Beautiful downtown view of Tampa with water/channelside. Did I mention a 4 minute walk to TGH?

400k. SDN discount available.

Q

I might have a 3 br 2 ba home about 10 minutes away from EVMS in Norfolk, will post more after Thursday's news. It is a wonderful amazing house that we will be very sorry to leave behind if the match so decrees it...

Members don't see this ad :)
Condo Downtown Chicago, large one bedroom 890 Sq ft. Right next to Mich ave. Pics available, great building, great investment opportunity as this is right next to the new Trump Building. PM for more details. 285K

Cheap Texas housing!! I no sooner had put up the for sale sign (by owner) and it was sold the same weekend. We are closing Monday, and thus starting Thursday we are having a 2 day party....entire school is invited! I am picking up the keg of Shiner Bock tomorrow. Hell its not my carpet after Monday, and no one has called about a final walk-through !! ;)