Horse takes himself on a romp through Paris

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I watched that video, and I saw this on the page and opened it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7899199.stm?lss

I'm sorry but I just had to post it! I can't stop laughing at the stupidity of the whole thing.

As for the horse, it is lucky he didn't get hit. He doesn't seem frightened so much as enjoying a free romp through the city - I would imagine if he lives in the city that he doesn't get much turnout.

I watched that video, and I saw this on the page and opened it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7899199.stm?lss

I'm sorry but I just had to post it! I can't stop laughing at the stupidity of the whole thing.

As for the horse, it is lucky he didn't get hit. He doesn't seem frightened so much as enjoying a free romp through the city - I would imagine if he lives in the city that he doesn't get much turnout.
thank goodness that horse didn't do THAT kind of damage to himself :rolleyes:

i got a pretty good studybreak/laugh out of that... thanks EqSci!

Members don't see this ad :)
EqSci, the tanning video was amazing!

...I like went into the booth for half an hour and came out really red...I don't know what happened!! :laugh:

As for the horse, I've been there!! My horse was at my house for some rehab and escaped form his tiny paddock in the middle of the night. He went 4 miles, accorss a WORLD FAMOUS golf course, down main street, and into another town. He was found by a police officer who - no joke - caught him with a spool of yarn on someones lawn. The best part was in the police log later that week there was a "moose" seen on main st (I live in a suburb of Boston...not many moose around...!).

I just watched it again and I laughed just as hard. "Well, like, I know it's my fault, but teenagers break the rules. Somebody has to be held responsible when I break rules."

So next this girl is going to shoplift and say it was the store owner's fault for not watching her closely enough. LOL

I just watched it again and I laughed just as hard. "Well, like, I know it's my fault, but teenagers break the rules. Somebody has to be held responsible when I break rules."

So next this girl is going to shoplift and say it was the store owner's fault for not watching her closely enough. LOL

Also the picture of her burned...#1 reason you don't wear a bra in a tanning bed! (Not that I go to them, but the tag hanging up imprint is priceless!)

Someone on the Chronicle of the Horse forums pointed out that the loose horse shares a name with the state fish of California. They suggested that California invest in the horse. I think that horse was running faster than OJ's bronco! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think they were naming him after Garibaldi the military leader and Italian politician, but hey, a fish is cool, too.