How do I add classes I took with 0 credits on TMDSAS and AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredocn

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am putting in all the classes for my undergrad degree, and there are some classes I took "for credit" although they are 0 credit classes. When I try to put in the class and put "for credit" and at the bottom it asks me how many credits. When I put in 0, because that's what it is, it says credits must be above 0. How do I fix this?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you can fix this on your own. There is no way to circumvent the application's logic. I would reach out to TMDSAS directly via their internal message system. You may end up being advised to list the course as CR for Credit vs. No Credit.

I don't think you can fix this on your own. There is no way to circumvent the application's logic. I would reach out to TMDSAS directly via their internal message system. You may end up being advised to list the course as CR for Credit vs. No Credit.
Yes if I put credit/ no credit, under that I have to put the number of credits earned. The problem is the classes have 0 credit even though they are "for credit" and you can't put 0 for the number of credits on TMDSAS. If I put "no credit" that is seen by the application system as fail.