How late is too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tjwood

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I know that there are many threads on this and everyone seems to have something a little bit different to say. I applied a little bit late (submitted my app 07/23) but my app wasn't mailed to schools until 8/21. I took the DAT on 08/20 (22 AA 22 TS 20 PAT) and so I still have a couple more weeks to wait until my official scores are sent to AADSAS. I have a 3.75 Cum/3.55 Science. I applied to 20 schools (probably a little bit overkill but I knew that I was a little bit late). Do you think that a pre-December interview is likely? Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you can expect an interview invite mid September- late September.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all. I know that there are many threads on this and everyone seems to have something a little bit different to say. I applied a little bit late (submitted my app 07/23) but my app wasn't mailed to schools until 8/21. I took the DAT on 08/20 (22 AA 22 TS 20 PAT) and so I still have a couple more weeks to wait until my official scores are sent to AADSAS. I have a 3.75 Cum/3.55 Science. I applied to 20 schools (probably a little bit overkill but I knew that I was a little bit late). Do you think that a pre-December interview is likely? Just curious.

by the time your DAT was mailed to dental schools, it is already in september.........and if you turned in your supplemental already, it will be october earliest when interviews are out for you.