how much earn an anti aging doctor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD.RAFAELRAMALHO

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Rafael Ramalho, I finished my steps last january, step 1 step 2 step 2 cs, Im from brazil, with nuclear medicine background.

I have been studying to apply to radiology, but Im not really sure about the future about radiology.

So Im thinking to apply to family medicine, and after that working with anti aging medicine, BHRT, orthomolecular, weight loss treatment.

Anyone have an idea how much money a doctor that works in this field can earn?

best regards.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, my name is Rafael Ramalho, I finished my steps last january, step 1 step 2 step 2 cs, Im from brazil, with nuclear medicine background.

I have been studying to apply to radiology, but Im not really sure about the future about radiology.

So Im thinking to apply to family medicine, and after that working with anti aging medicine, BHRT, orthomolecular, weight loss treatment.

Anyone have an idea how much money a doctor that works in this field can earn?

best regards.
I have a lot of questions...

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Cash pay vanity treatments to those delusional enough to think they can be crazy hot until they are 183?

A bajillion dollars per year

Reactions: 1 users
Millions of dollars until your state board inquires what the hell you're doing. One pt complaint to your state board and they'll shut down your orthomolecular antiaging clinic.

Reactions: 1 user
DO YOU DONT BELIEVE IN ANTI AGING MEDICINE, FUNCTIONAL AND INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE?

I REALLY BELIEVE THAT ITS WORK.

Reactions: 1 users
DO YOU DONT BELIEVE IN ANTI AGING MEDICINE, FUNCTIONAL AND INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE?

I REALLY BELIEVE THAT ITS WORK.

I only believe in holistic medicine as practiced by cathopathic physicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.