how much harder is pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pharmacy school is super easy if you just want licensure and want to work right out of college.You just need a C+ average to not be on probation (varies from school to school) No one is going to look at your grades but if you graduate with cum laude, it might look good on your CV. Now, if you are thinking residency or other graduate programs, grades can be important.

But mostly I found pharmacy school to be much less challenging than I originally thought it would be.

Members don't see this ad.

I find pharmacy much more stressful than undergrad. Sure "grades don't matter", but competition is fierce and you don't want to be the guy who says Cs get degrees, because then you may not have a job at the end and you'll be over 100k in debt. I've also never worked so hard for mediocre grades.

Undergrad was comparable to swimming with minnows in a small pond. Pharmacy school is more like swimming with a bunch of sharks in a big pond.