How much progress has everybody made so far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yalla22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to gauge my level of progress for the august mcat. I've never taken them before and so i'm not sure if i am where i should be in terms of amount of material reviewed so far.
As of now, I've done 4 chapters in kaplans general chemistry.

Members don't see this ad.

yalla22 said:
I'm trying to gauge my level of progress for the august mcat. I've never taken them before and so i'm not sure if i am where i should be in terms of amount of material reviewed so far.
As of now, I've done 4 chapters in kaplans general chemistry.

I went through the Kaplan course for the April MCAT and now I am actually teaching the course for students taking the August MCAT. Stick with the Kaplan schedule. As long as you are keeping up with the schedule, doing all of the required, AND suggested assignments under your online syllabus, you will do great. Try and do all of the tests and practice exams they have for you, they will help immensely

bjb what do you suggest doing while reviewing the notes? i dont feel like im keeping as much as i want to right now, especially when reading through the organic. Should we be rereading each chapter like 3 times?

what is the kaplan schedule? the tpr schedule i dont like because it takes you to the day before the test. for comparison sake can someone post the kaplan one?

So far Ive done all kaplan chem, organic, physics. The examkrackers chem book. Audio osmosis cd's 1-5. And a bunch of kaplan subject tests. Im going to finish up the kaplan chem subject tests later on tonight.

Next week i move onto the bio section of kaplan for 2 days on and 1 day off for reviewing the materials ive already covered like physics and chem etc...