How sad are you don't live in the state with the best schools, cheapest tuition, and cutest girls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Look, I lived there for 9 years and you are telling me about free healthcare? It is not free - everyone is insured under medical plan and must pay premiums. They are not large, but still not free. Of course there people riding on the backs of middle class, but they are everywhere
The main thing - it's absolute crap. You will die waiting for help, so don't falsely advertise
Its included in the tax you pay, and that's why you pay more tax, but no one pays 'premiums'. I've lived here my whole life and never heard od anything like that. And as someone who had brain surgery and a tumour removed, for free, as well as knowing several people who had serious operations, all for free and who ended up living, I don't agree with your assessment.

Members don't see this ad.

Then you did not live in a Beautiful British Columbia, where everyone is paying premiums and a lot of stuff, which is covered in Ontario, where I guess you are from, is not covered.
I had to experience wonders of free canadian healthcare and would much rather pay my thousands in premiums here, then wait forever for surgeries and tests there . One more time don't advertise, because it does not even close to Kaiser HMO. People are waiting months for cancer surgeries, years for joint replacements and MRIs

Then you did not live in a Beautiful British Columbia, where everyone is paying premiums and a lot of stuff, which is covered in Ontario, where I guess you are from, is not covered.
I had to experience wonders of free canadian healthcare and would much rather pay my thousands in premiums here, then wait forever for surgeries and tests there . One more time don't advertise, because it does not even close to Kaiser HMO. People are waiting months for cancer surgeries, years for joint replacements and MRIs
Never been to BC so I can't comment, was just speaking about my own experiences, which are seemingly the opposite of yours. Also, was not advertising anything, so relax. It was a good discussion and thank you for your insight.