How to see your AADSAS app the way it was sent to DS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sissi Romy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read on some SDN threads that on your AADSAS portal there's a way to view your application the way it would look to a dental school when AADSAS mail it. But I have yet to find the "red link" on my AADSAS portal to see this. I clicked on School Designations but no link on it. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Log in to your AADSAS application, click on "Dental School Designations" at the very bottom, then click on the binoculars under "application PDF" as stated above by sjv.

Members don't see this ad :)
Log in to your AADSAS application, click on "Dental School Designations" at the very bottom, then click on the binoculars under "application PDF" as stated above by sjv.
I am sorry, I am in my AADSAS web page, Dental School Designations, and at the very bottom, I don't see the binoculars. I only see a link to Print, which just prints the list of the schools. I am using Google Chrome and I re-logged in using Internet Explorer, and I still don'ts see the binoculars at the bottom anywhere on that page.

I am sorry, I am in my AADSAS web page, Dental School Designations, and at the very bottom, I don't see the binoculars. I only see a link to Print, which just prints the list of the schools. I am using Google Chrome and I re-logged in using Internet Explorer, and I still don'ts see the binoculars at the bottom anywhere on that page.
They aren't at the bottom of the page, they are in the far right hand column that says application PDF, it looks like a small blue circle. There is one for each individual school that you applied to. Hope you are able to find it.

I think the confusion is that she's clicking on the Dental School Designation tab on the right side instead of at the very bottom. You should be clicking on the option at the very bottom.

I think the confusion is that she's clicking on the Dental School Designation tab on the right side instead of at the very bottom. You should be clicking on the option at the very bottom.
Ok, thank you to all for helping, I found it. I was in the Application Status/Dental School Designation page, not on the Application/Dental School Designation Page. I now see a binocular icon at the far right of each School info row.