How to wear long hair for interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keewee981

"Whatever you are, be a good one"
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have long hair (maybe up to my waist) and im not sure how to wear it for interviews!!! Would it be bad to leave it down? Ladies I need your help!!

Members don't see this ad.

No it's fine. Last time I interviewed I left them open side parting behind my ears. Just comb them well make them look tidy Good luck :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I also have long hair and I wore mine down like I normally do when I am going out/trying to look nice. I wouldn't have felt myself/as comfortable with it in a style I wasn't used to! As long as it's not messy you'll be fine :)

Reactions: 1 users
I have long hair (maybe up to my waist) and im not sure how to wear it for interviews!!! Would it be bad to leave it down? Ladies I need your help!!

Braid it... In a pony tail fashion.

And add a nice matching colorful scrunchy or clip to match....

Or

Just cut it to your ears and say you donated hair for the interview and show them a before and after....

Good luck

Braid it... In a pony tail fashion.

And add a nice matching colorful scrunchy or clip to match....

Or

Just cut it to your ears and say you donated hair for the interview and show them a before and after....

Good luck
Tooth knockn what are you even doing here loooool

Reactions: 1 users
It is safer to be conservative then look like you came to attract a potential mate

Reactions: 2 users
Hey squirt, don't blow my spot ....
LoL how did you fluffy paw even manage to click on this section of the forums, must have taken some time huhh? teddy bear

I have long hair as well (not as long as yours), and I wore mine in a French braid.