How would you rate Khan Academy questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeuroPA

PA-C
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am doing the Khan academy questions and I am averaging a 3/5 to 4/5 on each passage. I understand they have a collaboration with the AAMC, so would anyone say its accurate?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd say 4/10. It's not so terrible that it's useless, but I wouldn't try to learn from it. The passages are too convoluted to be helpful.

pretty bad. The P/S and CARS are worth doing, but still aren't great. Maybe do B/B if you have time but ignore the C/P stuff. The crappy newer layout makes it even worse.

KA used to be good, but is now more worried about points and e-mails than actual content.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
When I went through the questions it really felt like there were 2 ppl writing them. Some of the questions seemed ridiculously easy and doable, while others were insanely hard.

Overall though, I would say the Khan Academy questions are good practice, and a good source to write down things you might not have known before. But overall they are much harder than the questions on the real MCAT, and the style is not really the same either. Use old AAMC tests, qpacks, section banks, and the practice tests from AAMC to get a real idea of what the actual MCAT is like. Those are the most accurate