HR 1247 (CRNA independent practice in VA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

repititionition

Sure!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
It has no impact on his life and he got his already. He's running his own group and is riding into the sunset already. It's YOUR problem and MY problem. I'm not singling him out, but that's how most established anesthesiologists view issues like this.

It has no impact on his life and he got his already. He's running his own group and is riding into the sunset already. It's YOUR problem and MY problem. I'm not singling him out, but that's how most established anesthesiologists view issues like this.

Sorry, but that's true.

Reactions: 1 users
Is your stategy any better? Producing any better results? Get back to me when your strategy does.

I'm doing as much as you guys, and my methods are achieving twice as much. :thumbup:

(BTW, that's nothing and nothing, respectively, for those of you keeping track.)

I got the following emailed to me by the ASA, and I clicked through to send a message to my lawmaker and it scheduled a meeting for me; took 2-3 clicks

You guys didnt get this?

Dear Dr. ***:

Please contact your lawmaker today to schedule a meeting during the upcoming August congressional recess on the VHA Nursing Handbook.

Congressional lawmakers will soon return home for the August "district work period" which ends September 7. With the possibility of the proposed VHA Nursing Handbook being published in the Federal Register as early as September, you are encouraged to meet face to face with your lawmakers to discuss concerns regarding the proposed policy, which threatens patient safety by removing physicians from Veterans' anesthesia care.

Act now, as schedules fill up fast. The congressional recess ends September 7.

Click here to request a district meeting today!

Once your meeting is scheduled, you can find supporting documents and additional information on the proposed Nursing Handbook online. Please also see our Site Visit Guide if you would like to request a lawmaker visit your local facility. For more information please contact Pat Daly in ASA's Advocacy Division at (202) 289-2222.

Thank you for your advocacy!

I got the following emailed to me by the ASA, and I clicked through to send a message to my lawmaker and it scheduled a meeting for me; took 2-3 clicks

You guys didnt get this?

Dear Dr. ***:

Please contact your lawmaker today to schedule a meeting during the upcoming August congressional recess on the VHA Nursing Handbook.

Congressional lawmakers will soon return home for the August "district work period" which ends September 7. With the possibility of the proposed VHA Nursing Handbook being published in the Federal Register as early as September, you are encouraged to meet face to face with your lawmakers to discuss concerns regarding the proposed policy, which threatens patient safety by removing physicians from Veterans' anesthesia care.

Act now, as schedules fill up fast. The congressional recess ends September 7.

Click here to request a district meeting today!

Once your meeting is scheduled, you can find supporting documents and additional information on the proposed Nursing Handbook online. Please also see our Site Visit Guide if you would like to request a lawmaker visit your local facility. For more information please contact Pat Daly in ASA's Advocacy Division at (202) 289-2222.

Thank you for your advocacy!

Did not get this. ASA efficiency in action...

And heads up, that first link goes to a pre-populated form with your personal info on it.