I actually witnessed a dumpster fire at Walgreens today!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rph3664

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I reluctantly go to the one near my home occasionally to drop off packages, and today, half the parking lot was taken up by scattered garbage, which a front-end loader was shoveling into a skid, one of two in the lot. I asked the cashier what was going on, and she told me that the garbage truck driver realized his load was smoldering, dumped it out in the lot so the fire department could put it out, and this is what was being done with it.

I realize most of you won't care, but I had to share it.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
They are a FedEx drop off, and (long story made short) I have a hobby that has connections to prepaid FedEx labels, so I print them at home and drop them off at the photo counter. I then get a check a week or two later.

Members don't see this ad :)
They are a FedEx drop off, and (long story made short) I have a hobby that has connections to prepaid FedEx labels, so I print them at home and drop them off at the photo counter. I then get a check a week or two later.
Is this a side hustle? How does it work?

It's one duty for the resale business I've had since I retired from active practice in 2012.